Friday, July 2, 2010

The Big Choice










Hello bloggy friends!

My daughter has been asking me for awhile if she could write on my blog. She loves to write but at the age of 11 is not ready for her own blog. That said, friendly reader, please read below and if you would be so kind as to leave her a comment, then she would be a mighty happy little girl.

The Big Choice

Almost every body thinks life is so hard. But I am about ready to prove that wrong! Because if you trust in God things may not be so hard. That does not mean things won't be tough or that you won't have to work but things may be easier . You should trust in the Lord anyway though. I feel that if you don’t believe and trust in the Lord with all your heart and all your soul you will NOT go to heaven! That’s why I am on the mission to bring people to Christ. I think that everybody has a choice of where they go or where they do not go. I believe everybody has a choice.


Written by: Olivia Rice
7/1/10

3 comments:

Oh Dear said...

Well said Livi girl!!!
I choose to follow Jesus and to stay up too late at night. One is good, the other, not so much!

Nice post!! So excited about your heart for the Lord!!!

BrookZ said...

very well said, you are wise beyond your years. best of luck in your mission, it is a very tough but rewarding thing.

botanicalasia said...

new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!...new blog entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!