Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can you say Green?



We were feeling very festive yesturday. Partly because it was Ethan's birthday, but also because it was beautiful outside and maybe also because well...we just love the color green! So here are some random shots of our green day. Thank you Lord for my family and the sun and...the Son!

This is our St. Patty's day meal. Yummo! The kids had not had corn beef and cabbage before so I was not sure how they would like it. It was a HUGE hit and so was the shamrock punch





Some photos of our dinner table.





Also, my babies. Here Olivia is doing her homework and of coarse I had to get a shot of Ethan and Bella.




So tell me, how was your St. Patties Day? Did you do anything special? Did the Lord whisper any treasures in your ear?

1 comment:

Shay S. said...

Looks like fun! I love the color of your walls. You need to invite me over, so I can admire them in person. I made the kids a muffin tin meal in all greens. I would share, but I misplaced my cord to my camera again. LOL